display deadline messages in UWL

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Wed Mar 16 17:19:59 EST 2005

All,

OSS has just provided a short answer to my question about displaying
deadline messages
in the Universal Worklist:

            "No"

The long answer is:
      UWL is designed to work only with the workitems in the folder
      "Workplace" > "Inbox". Items in other sub-folders are not displayed
      in the UWL.

So maybe the UWL is not so 'Universal' after all. :-)

I suppose the best solution is to create modeled deadlines that send a
notification.

cheers,
Paul

                      Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury
                      .qld.gov.au                     To:       sap-wug at mit.edu
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu         Subject:  display deadline messages in UWL

                      16/03/2005 12:04
                      Please respond to "SAP
                      Workflow Users' Group"

Hi,

A very quick question:

Does anybody know how to display 'deadline messages' (those workitems
that are issued when a deadline is passed) in the Universal Worklist?

We are using 'simple' deadlines. They seem to generate a special type of
workitem - they don't have a 'TS' number.

We're on R/3 4.7 (6.20), Enterprise Portal 6.0

thanks
Paul Bakker
(Brisbane)

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be
a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the
information contained in this e-mail or any of its
attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or
any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments
are confidential and may be legally privileged and
the subject of copyright.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland
Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the
e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury
uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not
liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in
any attachment.