display deadline messages in UWL

Marc Correia marc.correia at cgnz.com
Wed Mar 16 17:49:36 EST 2005

Hi Paul

I was advised by Jocelyn to always use modelled deadlines, simple is not
supported by the UWL.

Regards,
Marc.

Marc Correia
Manager
CGNZ Ltd
Ph +64 29 289 9008
Fax +64 9 358 1018

CGNZ DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the person to whom the email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, disclose or use the contents in any way. Please notify us immediately by return email and destroy the email and attachments. CGNZ does not accept any liability for any changes made to this email or attachments after sending by CGNZ. You must scan this email and attachments for viruses. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of CGNZ.

CGNZ accepts no liability for any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by our own negligence or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email and attachments.