Partner Numbers and Tasks

Daniel Hough DANIEL.D.HOUGH at customs.treas.gov
Wed May 23 15:43:03 EDT 2001

Transaction IW22 (Change PM notification) allows me to change a
maintenance notification to assign a responsible person under the task tab
(for release 4.6b).  This field is also known as the partner number, as
defined to the QMSM table (Quality notifications).  However, there are no
entries in the table with a partner number entry, thus, none can be
selected for this field.

How is partner number established in SAP?  Is it part of the human
resources module (ie, a config issue whereby something needs to be turned
on) or is there a step somewhere I've missed in utilizing these
notifications?

Much obliged,
Dan