User Decision title and Decision Option translation

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 13:03:13 EDT 2001

Actually I don't remember if you can transport these translations or if you
have to do the translation on each system (the last time I had to do this
was a long time ago).

Try to translate some text and, if the system asks for a change request,
just create and transport it. This will probably be enough.

Regards,
Flavio.