User Decision title and Decision Option translation

Pallavika Patel PATEL_PALLAVIKA_P_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM
Wed May 23 12:29:07 EDT 2001

Flavio,
   Thanks for the prompt response. Do I have to do anything special to
transport these trnaslations???

Regards,
Pallavika Patel

Flavio Oliveira <oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
05/23/01 11:45 AM
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group