FI Payment Release workflow

Liu Jian liujian88 at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 04:48:12 EDT 2001

Hello,

We've configured FI Payment Release workflow and it works fine. However, we
noticed that after the workflow releasing (and the workflow payment block
indicator 'W' is removed), we can't put in another payment block indicator,
e.g 'A'. The error message is 'Payment release required; payment block set
automatically'. This is not desirable because users want to block the
invoices for other reasons (after workflow).

Has anybody encounter the same problem before? How did you overcome it? Any
comments are appreciated. We are on 4.6C. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Liu Jian
IBM Singapore