Early archiving of inbound invoices in SAP 4.6B

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Tue Apr 3 08:40:17 EDT 2001

You can't use object BKPF since MR8M is working on BUS2081.
BKPF can only be used for pure FI documents,

My recomendation to you would be to try late archiving scenario (cancel LIV
invoice using MR8M) and then assign image to it.
I haven't tried it though, did not have a need to image canceled invoices (or
any documentation associated with it).
Sorry,

Greg

"MacPherson, Graeme (AU - Melbourne)" <gmacpherson at dc.com> on 04/03/2001
04:02:50 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>