Incorrect role resolution

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Apr 3 04:06:13 EDT 2001

If I recall correctly the default role on a task is not evaluated when =
the task
is used in a workflow _and_ has responsibility definition on the step. =
So that
should not be the problem in S=F8ren's case

S=F8ren: are you by any chance on one of the version where there is a t=
ransport
problem (see note 378487).
--
KjetilK

From:  "Griffiths, Mark" <mark.griffiths at sap.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 02=
.04.2001
       15:41

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>