[Olympus] Latest version of the OLYMPUS NIM paper

Richard G Milner milner at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 13 14:55:38 EDT 2013

Hi Doug,
I have read through the NIM draft.  It is well written and is an excellent
technical description of the experiment, as it was carried out.  What I find
lacking is an absence of information on the performance of the various
components and of the experiment. I realize that this will all come from work
in progress in due course but am wondering if we shouldn't try to add some of
that.
Perhaps, you are thinking of another NIM article when the analysis is complete
focused on the performance of the experiment.
regards,
Richard