[Olympus] Latest version of the OLYMPUS NIM paper

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 5 15:49:47 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

	As I said early in the weekly meeting I am sending the current version of the OLYMPUS NIM paper.  Most sections are complete and in reasonable shape.  I would ask you to look over the attached PDF.  At this point please do not worry about small details of grammar or spelling.  If you have comments or suggestions on the general structure, what should be added or removed, etc. please communicate these comments to the experts for the various sections:

Douglas Hasell - Abstract, Introduction, Detector Overview, Trigger, Summary

Uwe Schneekloth - DORIS

Jan Bernauer - Target and Vacuum, Slow Control, Data Quality Monitoring (new)

Axel Schmidt - Toroid Magnet, Wire chambers

Michael Kohl - TOF, Luminosity Overview, GEM

Denis Veretennikov - MWPC

Roberto Perez Benito - Moller

Philipp Hoffmeister - DAQ

Brian Henderson - Operation (new)

	In September I hope to have a good version of the paper which we can review for grammar, spelling, and fine details.  The goal is to have a final version of the paper ready for the collaboration meeting October 17-18 which we can approve for submission.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu