[ASA-Official] CPW Event Signup | CPW Midway Signup | W20 Cleanout | Spring GBM

Jessica Giang jgiang at mit.edu
Sat Mar 18 15:27:45 EDT 2023

Dear Student Group Leaders,

Please read the following announcements carefully:

  *   CPW Event Signup

  *   CPW Midway Signup

  *   W20 Cleanout

  *   ASA Spring General Body Meeting

________________________________

CPW Event Signup

The CPW Event (not Midway) registration deadline is Sunday, March 19th. Please make sure to register student organization events by then. For more information, please see previous ASA Official emails or go to <https://community.mitcpw.org/>.

If you have any questions, concerns or are looking for guidance, don’t hesitate to reach out to the CPW team at <cpw at mitadmissions.org>.

________________________________

CPW Midway Signup

The CPW Midway will be on Saturday, April 15th from 1:00-3:00pm. Groups can signup for the Midway at <https://cglink.me/2cy/s340>. The deadline for signups is Friday, April 7th at 11:59pm.

If you wish to perform at the Midway, and have specific A/V requests outside of basic equipment, please complete <https://cglink.me/2cy/s357> by Saturday, April 1st at 11:59pm.

________________________________

W20 Cleanout

Due to feedback from student groups about the limited timeframe for the W20 4th Floor Cleanout, SOLE has expanded the window for cleanout sessions. SOLE is now available Monday through Friday, March 15th - March 28th from 9am-5pm for groups to check in and be escorted to their space.

You can sign up for a cleanout time using this online form: <https://engage.mit.edu/click?email_links_id=178&member_id=11987166>

If your group does not label items for storage, there is a risk that they will be thrown away. If you have questions or need special arrangements please email <w20-fourthfloor-move at mit.edu>.

ASA Spring General Body Meeting

Another reminder that our Spring General Body Meeting will be on the evening of Monday, April 3rd from 5:00-7:00 PM in 34-101. Elections for members of the ASA Board will occur during this GBM. Please arrive promptly so we can start on time to get through the agenda as efficiently as possible. We will send out an agenda including any documents to review before the meeting at least one week before that date.

The same rules apply as for a normal GBM: FSILGs, graduate dorms, and club sports may attend if they wish to but are not required to do so.

ASA groups are still required to send one member per group, but you may represent as many groups as you like, and each attendee can only exercise one vote. Each ASA-recognized group is required to send their President or a presidentially appointed GBM Proxy; groups that do not send a representative will incur a fine and may be suspended or de-recognized if the group has repeatedly missed GBMs. Food will be served.

Please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board

<http://web.mit.edu/asa/about/board-members.html<https://owa.exchange.mit.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=yJZiAshjpbls53XEeUTtaeG7QyQZOrRww1ynwDsXIq7mEiCV5MHWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fweb.mit.edu%2fasa%2fabout%2fboard-members.html>>