[ASA-Official] ASA Re-recognition deadline extended through 5/16
Rebecca Mae Black
rblack at mit.edu
Fri May 15 21:41:52 EDT 2020
Dear Student Group Leaders,
Please read the following announcements carefully:
* Group re-recognition due TOMORROW 5/16/20 11:59 PM ET
Group re-recognition responses due TOMORROW 5/16/20 11:59 PM ET
Thank you to all the groups who have completed the re-recognition process! For groups who have not completed the two steps listed below, the deadline has been extended to tomorrow night, Saturday, May 16th at 11:59 PM ET. Please pay close attention to the details below.
Note: Groups recognized this semester, dorms, Club Sports, FSILG groups, and Panhellenic groups do NOT have to complete this process.
1. Step 1: Group president (or other officer) fills out the Engage form found here: <https://engage.mit.edu/submitter/form/start/405023>.
* The officer must confirm that they will not discriminate following MIT’s non-discrimination policy, agree to the MA state anti-hazing laws, and confirm and define their group membership, along with providing some logistical details.
* If you are the president of multiple groups, you will need to complete the form multiple times. Only one response per group is required.
1. Step 2: Distribute the following form to your members and have at least five MIT student members confirm their membership in your group by filling out this form: <https://engage.mit.edu/submitter/form/start/405022>.
Students that are members of multiple groups will need to fill out the form individually for each club. If you are having difficulty filling out the form multiple times, try copying the link into a new tab, or using an incognito window. If a group does not appear on the drop-down list, they do not need to have students confirm membership.
Clubs with late submissions will be penalized with fines unless late due to extenuating circumstances, and will be suspended and/or derecognized if the submission is not completed at all.
The link to check the status of your group’s completion of re-recognition can be found linked at the bottom of his page: <http://asa.mit.edu/start-group/spring-re-recognition>. If you have questions about the process, please reach out to <asa-groups at mit.edu>.
Please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.
The ASA Executive Board
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the asa-official