[Tango-L] Lasting Effects (Australia!)

Keith Elshaw keith at totango.net
Sat Jun 20 18:52:27 EDT 2015

The old Tango-L brought people together in relationships that will last
long after it is gone. So how can you not love it for that?

Especially important to me are the friendships I made way outside my
geographic area. Like, the world!

L is responsible for my being able to now go to 7 Australian cities over
7 weeks shortly. Not because of now - but because of old friendships L
afforded. John and Cheryl Lowry (my hosts) and I only know each other
because of meeting each other this way 15 years ago. But I have friends
everywhere from those old days.

Jeeze; my old tango-l friends are still friends I don't think I could
live without. Just sayin'.

Thanks again, Sharukh.