[Tango-L] tango w list

Myk Dowling politas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 04:50:44 EST 2012

On 12/01/12 14:16, sherpal1 at aol.com wrote:
> have paid attention to the request for good blogging about tango which
> no longer exits on Tango L...which was really just a venue for a good,
> identified and approved group of men to pontificate with one another
> about esoteric issues that either no one else identified with or were
> excluded from the dialoge because they were not part of the tango
> sucking club of self admirers..so I propose a new blogging entity for
> Tango L and TAngo A..how about a Tango-W...only for issues by, for and
> with women...if as a man you want to communicate, you must do so  only
> from the woman's/follower's point of view..
>
> what do you think mr. moderator..how about a Tango-W list for all of us
> ignored and un-included women...i bet you will really have some
> activity here because women actually rejoin and  respond to one another
> to create threads, not just self indulgent platforms of opinion and
> prejudice.   sherrie
Given the fairly low traffic of this list, it seems like a bad idea to
want to split it up into different lists. I would suggest a [Followers
Only] subject tag, and see how that goes, first. That would allow the
amount of traffic to be examined, and the need for a separate list to
avoid "self indulgent platforms of opinion and prejudice" to be gauged.

Myk,
in Canberra