[Tango-L] tango w list

Sergey Kazachenko syarzhuk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 18:49:19 EST 2012

> Given the fairly low traffic of this list, it seems like a bad idea to
> want to split it up into different lists. I would suggest a [Followers
> Only] subject tag, and see how that goes, first.

What if men who follow invade the [Followers Only] tag and start doing
their manly bad stuff there?
We need [Female Followers Only], [Male Followers Only], [Transgendered
M-F Followers Only] (don't laugh, I know at least one), [Transgendered
F-M Followers Only]. I'm not sure, but the transgendered ones might
need to be further split into pre-op and post-op.

Sergey