[Tango-L] tango w list

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Thu Jan 12 03:12:42 EST 2012

On 12/01/2012 04:16, sherpal1 at aol.com wrote:

> what do you think mr. moderator..how about a Tango-W list for all of us
> ignored and un-included women...

I don't know about others, but if there's one occupation where
women and men shouldn't be segregated I think it's probably tango. I
think we can only learn things from the perspective offered by
the other sex.

> i bet you will really have some
> activity here because women actually rejoin and  respond to one another
> to create threads, not just self indulgent platforms of opinion and
> prejudice.

Not all posts on this list are "self-indulgent platforms of opinion
and prejudice". Some are, but some are not and are productive
contributions (including many by women). I'm afraid that the
separating the chaff from the wheat is best done after harvesting;
it's hard to cultivate wheat on one field and chaff on another.