[Tango-L] short film of tango

"Christian Lüthen" christian.luethen at gmx.net
Tue Feb 21 02:43:47 EST 2012

That may be true, Joanne,
but I do not agree on the (tango)myth that only a Porteno or Argentinian is able to get the essence. Also a (very) sensible non-Porteno or non-Argentian might be able to understand nuances very well ... as an open-mind may get home anywhere on this beautiful and cultural diverse little blue planet.

Christian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------