[Tango-L] short film of tango

Joanne joanneprochaska at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 20:29:45 EST 2012

A porteno once told me that to know the tango, you have to know the Argentine people, because to them, tango is not just a dance but it is a way of life. Their everyday conversations are sprinkled with metaphors of tango, even those who do not dance use this terminology. I would venture to say that this movie tells a different story to a porteno than it does to a foreigner. I think that is cool!

Sent from my Samsung Replenish