[Tango-L] chacarera skirts

Tango 22 tango22 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 19:42:57 EDT 2012

That fine, but what Pittsburgh guy will wear bombaches and a squashed hat? :()

Out of interest, clothing prices in the US must be very reasonable.  $85 in Aus for a skirt like that would be a bargain.

From: "Trini y Sean
Subject: [Tango-L] chacarera skirts

Hola listeros!

We've (finally) learned the chacarera here as a community and recently had one of the university clubs demonstrate it at a Latin festival.? Although the women had long skirts, I would like to either find or make fuller skirts to really make the dance shine for future demos.? I really like the way the woman in this video uses the skirt of her dress and it would be cool to have something similar.