[Tango-L] chacarera skirts

sherpal1@aol.com sherpal1 at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 18:10:24 EDT 2012

hi, i found the website www.tangodebuenosaires.com....click on video on
homepage, then click on the 4th selection on the list  Malam, Zamba,
Chacarera...the dancers are oscare mondagaron and gerogieana
varga.....he goes through some gaucho-flamenco stamping and then she
appears in a lovly circle skirt dress, with drop waistline, lace
trimmed....a skirt could be made with a yoke at the waistline and then
the cirlcle skirt attached to the yoke...folklore flamenco skirts are
similar and you might find some skirts at flamenco websites or at
Meinike dancewear in NYC....they have dresses that are similar to this
one in the video that could be embellished with lace or other trims.
sherrie-cleveland