[Tango-L] Tango Meccas (WAS Re: Seminar review)

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Tue Oct 4 09:32:59 EDT 2011

I'm emboldened to add based on Shahrukh's message. It's a very strong
statement to call Boulder a mecca just because of one couple. Suppose you
don't like the couple's style of dancing or teaching? There's also the issue
of convenience of getting there.

I'm quite happy to move to New York's tango community even *if it's not a
mecca.*
**
Michael
Moving to New York where arranging delivery is more difficult than learning
tango