[Tango-L] Tango L ......... would you buy music if

Gordon Erlebacher gerlebacher at fsu.edu
Mon Jan 24 10:04:05 EST 2011

What city are you in, to be able to afford to pay all costs for a DJ.
from another city? How many people come to the Milongas you organize?
50, 100, 200? Where I live, if we have 30 people at a Milonga, it is
full house? I have spent over the past 8 years, approximately $2000 on
music, and have never charged to DJ, which I do at my own events, and
occasionally outside.

     Gordon