[Tango-L] Tango L ......... would you buy music if

Patricia Katz pkatz at trebnet.com
Mon Jan 24 09:58:46 EST 2011

I am one of the organizers of my milonga and also d.j. twice a month at my
milonga. As well, my associate teaches before the milonga. We do not take
money for these services. We do not add extra money for the class. The entry
includes the clas.  But the person who d.j's every other week receives a fee
and also provides his own music. When we have a special event and we invite
a d.j. from another city we pay all costs, flight, accommodation, food, and
of course a fee. And my associate and I buy our own music and have invested
$$$$$$$ over the 14 years of our milonga.
http://www.torontoargentinetango.blogspot.com

"for the love of tango"