[Tango-L] proportions

Gordon Erlebacher gerlebacher at fsu.edu
Thu Feb 10 14:46:48 EST 2011

Hi,

I recall the days in Tallahassee when we wanted to educate the dancers,
and I agree with Dubravko that we should cater to the audience to
maximize dancing. On the other hand, what if 80 percent of the people
are newcomers or beginners with no music appreciation and moderate and
below dancing ability? Then one should probably educate the people, but
with mainstream and well-known music, rather than experimental and edgy.

    Gordon