[Tango-L] Geraldo Quiroz

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 16:06:19 EST 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD5BpWf_I3M&feature=player_embedded
I'm starting to really like this guy. He's got guts, I like the way he can make a statement by simply pausing or lengthening a step... there are also several interviews with him in  Italo-Spanish..and he talks like he dances ...very enjoyably and with passion.
  Have you noticed that there are a lot more Milonguero style dancing (in B.A.) being videoed now-a-days? ..it even appears to be a competition between various aficionados as to who can document the traditional dance best, right now before it disappears.. I'm enjoying watching from afar...hmmm, who knows..someday I may get there, too.

..
www.youtube.com/user/nacotete
www.theopendoorway.org/audiovisual.html
 "Life expands or contracts in direct proportion to one's courage." -Anais Nin
"The ultimate aim for every human being is to be immensely creative"-Norm.Mailer