[Tango-L] proportions

sherpal1@aol.com sherpal1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 13:52:00 EST 2011

am glad you explained the cabeceo code again....however....I go to BA
every six months, and things do change from one trip to the next...I think it
was at El Arranque where the tandas were extending to 5 and 6 dances...it was
 exhausting and I became very careful about with whom I accepted the
cabaceo...that much dancing with the wrong guy can cripple.  I am not sure  what
the purpose is of this change...but change it did...but  it was not  every
tanda.

I think the 3 to 4 dance formula is perfect...but DJ's out of BA need to
pay attention to the length of the songs they play not just to the numbers of
 songs in a Tanda...it is all part of the fine tuning that DJing requires.
sherrie