[Tango-L] invitation to dance

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Wed Feb 2 14:26:40 EST 2011

On 02/02/2011 20:13, sherpal1 at aol.com wrote:
> thank you mr. huck for continuing to ignore me...why is a simple statement
> of my feelings about men ignoring women's tango advice so over the top...

Because it lumps al men together and is overgeneralising, as I also
said.

 > it further illuminates the inabilties of some male posters to take
women's
> answers,  suggestions and comments about tango and the list seriously.

I'm taking you very seriously. I just don't agree with the
generalisation, and you're stubbornly continuing to ignore
the valid points people made about your post, displaying the very
characteristic you so abhorred in your constructed
  "men on tango-l" Feindbild.