[Tango-L] invitation to dance

sherpal1@aol.com sherpal1 at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 14:13:59 EST 2011

thank you mr. huck for continuing to ignore me...why is a simple statement
of my feelings about men ignoring women's tango advice so over the top...it
 further illuminates the inabilties of some male posters to take women's
answers,  suggestions and comments about tango and the list seriously.  How
can you  dance  with reciprocity and reaction if you cannot dialogue verbally?
  I think this character "type" flows into the execution of the dance, it
is sort  of a one way street rather than an interconnectedness of movement.
sherrie