[Tango-L] Better? Worse? Just different.

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 02:57:57 EDT 2011

I don't understand why there should be any confusion over this.

Traditional Tango is what is danced predominantly by the Argentines
in the traditional milongas of Buenos Aires.

It really is that simple. After all, what else can it be?

And what you were told is correct; there are no 'wraps' in Traditional Tango.

Jack