[Tango-L] Better? Worse? Just different

jan bares jb34528 at att.net
Fri Apr 15 03:39:13 EDT 2011

Joanne,
With apologies, just can’t help it and have to throw in a rock. :-) BTW, I like to dance in close embrace. You came up with a very nice analogy, yet my way of interpreting it would be that after all that crossbreeding the result still was a horse, just better and faster. And, using further your example, I would propose that after Gustavo, Fabian, Chicho, Luciana, and later Sebastian Arce and Pablo Inza ( just to mention a few who taught me - I wish it would show) finished the exploration of the tango of the old milongueros the result still has been tango. Just a better tango that permits the dancers to realize their potential and talents.
Jan