[Tango-L] Better? or Worse? Just different

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 13:39:14 EDT 2011

Dancing 'tango' to non-tango music is an oxymoron.  In terms of us 'all having come to love'....please, leave me out of that generalization...It seems to me that to be a 'tango teacher' now a days and to be sure to keep the whole thing growing and changing...therefore more classes... one must embrace every new fad that comes down the pike.
Some teachers are staking out sacred ground however in an attempt to preserve an endlessly variable, improvised and not so eye-catching dance.