[Tango-L] Does this sound like wine-ing?

Steve Littler sl at stevelittler.com
Mon Apr 11 14:31:38 EDT 2011

I'm surprised to hear that you don't have a mostly traditional milonga
in your town. In my area, all the milongas are mostly traditional and
the nuevo style dancers are the out-of-place dancers. We like to hug
each other and go for a walk in the line of dance to beautiful music.
(fyi: whining is the correct spelling.) Please come visit us in
Gainesville, Florida. We always need more men who can actually walk
elegantly, have good posture, a warm embrace and musicality at the
milonga. Ladies love that here.

~ El Stevito de Gainesville