[Tango-L] Does this sound like wine-ing?

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 13:38:06 EDT 2011

  Thanks for the detalled replies, I appreciate it.  Ok, this leads to a subsequent question,  "should I get out of town?"  That is to say, now that this eye-catching fun looking style of dance is becoming the rage and the 'teachers' are seeing their opportunity of endless complications...Well, my tennis shoes are ready but my heart isn't in it.  I like the close-embrace and swirling floor as it moves around myself and partner, while we are connected....'glued' as one heckler said. What is the impression I'm going to give if I enter a floor full of swinging couples while I march forward in line of dance and close embrace....It probably will look like 'abuse' or the 'dance of the dinosaurs'....I'm considering leaving town if the dance becomes more and more like West Coast swing.  It just is NOT a dance that I want to do... and the reports from Europe are implying that only in Buenos Aires is there, now, the dance that I want.  Does this sound
 like wine-ing ? It sure feels like it. All kind suggestions are welcomed.    :-[