[Tango-L] tango to rap

David Burnett daviburn at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:35:35 EDT 2011

Well put Trini.. On first reading Vince's post, I just thought it a fly-cast
by a troll. I thought Damiens reply hilarious - although perhaps fuckhead is
a tad extreme - I would have said "bombastic troll" or "ignorant pedant"
myself.
Those who can dance do, those who can't write meaningless crtiques - at
least that is a constant

David de Launceston

Sent by iPhone from a cafe in Buenos Aires