[Tango-L] tango to rap

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 12:22:52 EDT 2011

Firstly, it's extremely rude to publish a post that is intended as a
personal reply.  Such an act says just as much about the poster than the
 replier.

Secondly, I thought the ad was pretty cool for the
audience I presume they were trying to reach, which are not old farts.  I
 liked that they were telling a story and an emotional connection was
there.  That emotional connection is what defines tango.  They are
obviously acting and setting a scene.

Thirdly, Vince, if you
didn't like it and were only going to criticize it (knowing perfectly
well that others will like it), then why bother posting it at all?

Trini
 de Pittsburgh