[Tango-L] the fear of close embrace

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 09:26:05 EDT 2010

I agree with Jeff.  It seems that there is a lot of projection going on in this thread, some of which may be accurate.  A sense of "judgement" seems to underlie this discussion, as if one is better than the other.  That doesn't help anything.  It is what it is.

There are some people who only dance well in open-embrace.  It doesn't mean that there's a fear of close embrace.  Even if it does, so what?  Let them dance open.

Trini de Pittsburgh