[Tango-L] basics

sherpal1@aol.com sherpal1 at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 17:08:12 EDT 2010

so you agree with me, Charles....good thing, because Daniel and Marie were two of my first Professional tango teachers in the way back machine of 1998.  Their basic instruction was so on target, that my first dancing trip to BA was a huge success(before the days of Taxi Dancers) and I credit their excellent training for my ability to function
on an elementary but authentic level.

And with these weapons under my belt I continued to evolve as a follow, develop a core and become more and more musically sensitive....Bravo for them...sherrie