[Tango-L] REL Apt. scam in BsAs

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 12:58:09 EDT 2010

oh ok...well in that case I believe that my post on Tango L was still VERY
useful to it's readers.  I've lived in Latin America and I wrote it  according
to my experience... if everyone expects to get ripped off if  they give it a
chance to happen..they will do much better in business  and in renting there...
I am sure of this.   therefore...feeling that  someone was 'robbed' which they
were..is less useful in my opinion than  expecting to get robbed if you give
someone the chance..anyway both  posts together are a good addition to the list
and to the information of  its readers...  as i see it.   Use the honest agent
and be thankful that you know of one...its like getting your car repaired....
thank goddess I found an honest garage.

www.youtube.com/user/nacotete
www.tangoandchaos.org
www.theopendoorway.org/audiovisual.html