[Tango-L] Cabeceo & SAYING "NO"

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Sun Oct 17 19:02:30 EDT 2010

Patricia:
Absolutely correct about women saying "no." However, it's difficult for the
man to know if she's saying "no" because of his dancing  or she just doesn't
like the man and will never dance with him, even if he was as good as Copes.

Women can't have it both ways. Don't dance with somebody you don't like and
then complain. Every woman has to answer the question "Is BAD tango better
than NO tango?"

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango --with the Argentines