[Tango-L] THE important consideration in dancing different 'styles' of Arg. Tango

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 12:18:33 EDT 2010

 Ok, better put would be the 'Ronda' the line of dance as it circles the floor
CCW.
 I don't worry that much about dancers who take chances or make the progression
 of the ronda less than ideal..what worries me is the future possible lack of
any ronda at all.  I remember seeing videos shot from above looking down at the
Berlin Tango Festival

and all I could see was Brownian movement ..particles vibrating in a
solution...no ronda
no circling of the dance floor.
 I've seen varios dance 'styles' referred to euphemisticly as 'evolution', will
we soon see the absence of the ronda referred to likewise? What will you do when
you go to a milonga
and discover that there is no ronda?  Will you 'adjust' and 'evolve' ??

www.theopendoorway.org/audiovisual.html
www.mario7.deviantart.com/
www.youtube.com/user/nacotete
www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=734224171