[Tango-L] Some thoughts on connection

Sandhill Crane grus.canadensis at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 17:31:03 EST 2010

--- On Mon, 11/15/10, Jack Dylan <jackdylan007 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The man 'Inviting' seems to imply that the lady then
> has a choice to either accept or decline, which, surely,
> isn't the case.

Well, in response to the invitation, she has to do something,
true enough -- it's not much of a dance if she'll just stand
there. But the manner in which she responds is certainly
personal. It happens to me often enough that my partner responds
in some way that I hadn't anticipated. If that's what she
wants to do, great, I just work with it. It's not "wrong".