[Tango-L] Some thoughts on connection

Gordon Erlebacher gerlebacher at fsu.edu
Sun Nov 21 17:43:46 EST 2010

Right and wrong are such absolutes. Almost nothing is "wrong" in tango.
However, consider
the following two scenarios:

1) the one you describe: the lady does not respond in the way you
anticipated and you work with it.
However, she only has 1 year experience.

2) same scenario, with a woman how has been dancing 10 years and is very
responsive, say like Geraldine Rojas,
yet still does something you did not anticipate.

In case 2), the chances are high that the lady will not disturbe "your"
dance, and will participate in it.
Neither case is wrong, however, case 2) is likely better.  :-)

    Gordon