[Tango-L] connection

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Sun Nov 14 15:40:00 EST 2010

Sherrie:
Based on the unpleasantness you described, here's the $64 question. Will
women dance with the SAME men again? I'll bet the answer is yes because for
some "Bad tango is better than NO tango." When women realize their power in
saying "No, it's not fun" by declining an invitation, maybe the leaders will
get the message.

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango --with the Argentines