[Tango-L] connection

sherpal1@aol.com sherpal1 at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 14:30:40 EST 2010

I like that thought, the man follows after he leads.....

If he is good that is what he does....many men lead a step and then do not wait for the follow to execute it and finish it before he is leading her out of it into the next step...this often results in the follow feeling pushed...the result is that the dance stops being a dialogue and is only an exercise...I look at the faces of follows dancing with leads like this and they never have a pleasant, enjoying look...they always look somber and very focused on what is coming next.  I always fear that I will be tripped up because before I have landed and changed my weight...I am being pushed into the next step...Sherrie