[Tango-L] Some thoughts on connection

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 14:15:50 EST 2010

Leading and following is something we do from  the moment we’re born, it’s
in our nature. In tango no matter what you name it  someone is leading and
someone is following. The question is who’s doing what?  The man leads the
woman into a figure and then he follows her movement. That’s  right the man
is the follower. He leads and then he follows. Think about it for  a moment.
So is the woman the leader? No she never initiates a figure that  is the man
’s responsibility but once he leads the figure he  follows.

In a message dated 11/14/2010 6:08:12 A.M. Pacific Standard  Time,