[Tango-L] Tango marathons

johnofbristol@tiscali.co.uk johnofbristol at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 04:22:00 EDT 2010

No red or green lights that I have ever seen, but the more old-
fashioned
places have an illuminated sign that says "Miesten haku" or "Naisten
haku" -
Men's invitation or Women's invitation.

Not all Finnish tangos are like marches. Have a look at these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7CxE1KxCTw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUcAm3tVVWc
http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?pi=3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiRYhUNptIg