[Tango-L] self-proclaimed teachers rant

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Mon Jan 11 12:32:06 EST 2010

When you're a beginner, you don't recognize good dancing. You're
mesmerized by fancy and glitzy figures and think "I want to be able to
do that" so you're drawn to that "teacher."

Michael
Washington, DC
I'd danced Argentine Tango- - with the Argentines

Went to a milonga last night and not a nuevo in  sight. But guess what?