[Tango-L] San Diego close embrace festival 2010

Larry Richelli larryrichy at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 13:23:19 EST 2010

I wholeheartedly agree with the previous post. While the men mentioned did kick me and my partner many times they do have good musicality. I just wish they would have their own festival. Shit, they can read...Close embrace festival!
The problem that comes from there doing their big dance is that there are 30 other guys that want to be them and there is the BIG problem!
This is not going to end and they go to all the festivals so just be careful out there and watch out for them. If I see them going in and out, I will wait until they move to the other lane and then I walk fast to close of my lane by moving right up next to them....just my little way of screwing with them.