[Tango-L] Rate of movement on crowded floors

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 20:49:59 EST 2010

Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts on this topic.  I particularly enjoyed Vince's clips.  It was nice to see actual social dancing in BsAs.  If these clips are typical, then I don't see the rate of movement of crowded floors being that much different in BsAs than what I've seen in the U.S.  So perhaps it was an "apples and oranges" type of thing when it came to comparing things.  I would appreciate it if someone could post how things are at Valentango this year.  I hope Detlef, Melina, and others make it over there soon!

Trini de Slushburgh