[Tango-L] Social-ethical behaviour and protocol

Vince Bagusauskas vytis at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 18:32:51 EDT 2010

Hi Cherie,

I am reporting what a tourist has observed.

I warned a friend before she went to BsAs that the codigos are to be
expected and to work with them.  After going out to many places, including
the famous and traditional milongas, her overall impression was that they
approached her like they would in Australia: because she is a tourist she
was treated differently to the regular locals.

Vince
In Melbourne